Skip to main content

Evening Answers......

As the scarlet sunset slowly fades,
And dusk introduces the night,
The crescent moon on center stage,
Gives forth a semblance of light.

Perching on the mossy dock,
Staring out at the mirrored lake,
I reflect on this new battle,
Unsure of which road to take.

In this dark serenity,
I humbly look up to You,
Asking for Your guidance
To show me what I must do.

Gulls appearing as angels
Are soaring though the skies,
A congregation of wispy clouds,
Have taken control of my eyes.

Billowing sleeves of purest white,
Seem coming through the haze,
Majestic, gentle, outstretched arms,
At once command my gaze.

Asking for some answers,
You've come with Your embrace
Through the just born evening,
You've filled me with Your grace.

The water without a ripple,
Reflects this scene from above,
A most magnificent masterpiece,
Painted wholly with Your love...

Evening Answers - BSC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists...........

So recently I have been very efficient and have been making lots of lists.   Like most people I have made a list of things I want to do before I die.......it is HUGE!!!! I have so many things I want to do - looks like I am going to be very very busy!!! Thought I would share 10 things. 1.  Get Married 2.  Become a Mum 3.  Go Bungee Jumping 4.  Watch the Lion King in London 5.  Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower 6.  Meet Take That (!) 7.  Sing on a West End Stage 8.  Go to Australia 9.  Write My Story 10. Touch 20 people's lives Just a small insight to one of my random lists!!!

Channel Four.......

This evening I watched a programme called 'The Virgin Daughters" on channel four.  It was all about purity and sex before marriage. I have to be truthful it totally freaked me.   I really believe that marriage is sacred and an act that shouldn't be taken into lightly, I also whole- heartedly  believe that you should save yourself for marriage. Saving yourself however I don't believe means you cant hold hands or kiss.  God isn't going to be upset with you because you kissed a boy at the age of 15, you aren't going to be unclean for holding someone of the opposites sex hand.  It makes me think what impression are we giving to younger non-Christians, 'if you become a Christian you cant hold you boyfriend/girlfriends hand until you're married'; that is insane and frankly I don't think 98% of young people will buy into. Also no offense to my Dad, however I don't want him to pick my future husband.  If my previous boyfriends asked my Dads permissi...

Emma Bearfoot.......

Tonight I am really sad, a good friend of mine from the Royal Brompton died very suddenly yesterday. I went back and read her blog this evening and it really moved me. Do people know if they are going to die? Although she has been unwell, Emma had a heart attack so no one actually could have predicted her passing, yet her last blog talks about life and death, and how you must make the most of life while you have it. It is so moving when re-reading it now she has gone. Even though I have known her for a few years, I never knew she had a blog until I received a comment on mine a couple of months ago. Apparently I touched her because she yearned for a faith and a relationship with Christ, but did not know how to possess one. We have shared some awesome email conversations about life and Jesus. My prayer tonight is she found what she was so desperately longing for...