Tonight I am really sad, a good friend of mine from the Royal Brompton died very suddenly yesterday. I went back and read her blog this evening and it really moved me. Do people know if they are going to die? Although she has been unwell, Emma had a heart attack so no one actually could have predicted her passing, yet her last blog talks about life and death, and how you must make the most of life while you have it. It is so moving when re-reading it now she has gone. Even though I have known her for a few years, I never knew she had a blog until I received a comment on mine a couple of months ago. Apparently I touched her because she yearned for a faith and a relationship with Christ, but did not know how to possess one. We have shared some awesome email conversations about life and Jesus. My prayer tonight is she found what she was so desperately longing for...
Comments
btw it is Emma from the Brompton.
I have loved reading your blog and it has been very thought provoking. I am a christian, although not as committed as you I am afraid and I have been having a bit of a crisis of faith recently. Reading you blog has given me the strength to question myself and reach decisions re where my life is heading from now on.
Mad Asthmatic